December 12, 2009

Do you have a blog?

Welcome to the English Muse blogroll page! I know how difficult and discouraging it can be at times to get the word out about your blog, especially if you're new to the blogging world. I want to help you in any way I can. There are several ways to participate: You can leave a comment here. Include any details you want. What's the link to your blog? What's your favorite post?
Or, if you would you like to be included on my blogroll, leave a comment at
If you want to exchange banners, email me at englishmuse (at) yahoo.com.
THANK YOU! Happy blogging!
(Illustration by Karl Escritt.)

77 comments:

  1. Very cool!
    Here's the link to my blog: http://www.notyouraverageordinary.com

    And I have several favorite posts, so here are links to the most recent two: http://www.notyouraverageordinary.com/2009/12/lists/
    http://www.notyouraverageordinary.com/2009/12/happily-lost/

    Can't wait to visit all the other fantastic blogs that post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice idea as usual Tina ....

    Ok, here's me - http://beyondwunderman.blogspot.com/

    My favorite post? Yep, it's still this one - http://beyondwunderman.blogspot.com/2009/06/second-time-i-saw-e.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea!
    Here's the link to my blog. http://www.coffeewithzooly.blogspot.com

    A little baby compared to all of your yours and others but they are inspiration.

    My favourite post is
    http://coffeewithzooly.blogspot.com/2009/07/strangest-advice.html

    Off to visit Brandi & catchup on beyondwunderman.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great idea! I love when bloggers come up with good ideas to bring us all together!

    SYL: Slipcover Your Life http://www.slipcoveryourlife

    Fav post? That's a hard one... Going with my before and afters because they were MAJOR labors of love (think 7+ coats of paint each!)

    http://www.slipcoveryourlife.com/?page_id=3736

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love this idea!

    camillaleila.blogspot.com

    favorite post:
    http://camillaleila.blogspot.com/2009/12/good-luck-damir.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi tina, my name is t'ai. thank you dearly for being so generous! i'm a make-up artist + stylist - my blog is a combination of my art + inspirations.

    http://awkwardbeauty-ca.blogspot.com/

    my favorite posts are the 1st + last posts because they are collaborations with my favorite partner in crime photographer stacy newgent.

    http://awkwardbeauty-ca.blogspot.com/2009/08/start.html
    http://awkwardbeauty-ca.blogspot.com/2009/12/art-kayla.html

    your blogs are a wonderful escape for me. many gracious thank yous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am Liv Lundelius, fashion designer based in London and Berlin
    I started my own label BLUSHLESS a year ago.
    My blog is my moodboard.
    My blog is about Fashion, design, arts, music... all related to the
    topic contemporary LOVE (and cool weddings)

    Everything I do is wild at heart and weird on top.
    Come and play!

    This is my blog: Be Blushless!

    http://blushless.com/blog/

    my favorite posts are:
    http://blushless.com/blog/2009/05/blossom-time/
    http://blushless.com/blog/2009/08/sandrines-parents/
    I can't really decide! What are yours?

    Thanks Tina its fun to check out all this blogs!
    I really love this idea. Happy blogging everyone!
    Liv xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Art and music and shopping and things:

    http://londonplinth.blogspot.com/

    lovely idea Tina- thankyou xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for doing this, Tina!

    My film photography and creativity within the everyday blog is here:

    http://www.mocking-bird.org/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great! Thanks for adding The Butterfly Effect. All my best and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun idea.

    Http://pois-rouge.blogspot.com

    Fave post? Recently... http://pois-rouge.blogspot.com/2009/12/imperfections.html

    Thanks Tina! xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great!
    This is me! Always searching for shopping inspirations, illustrations, photography and lovely things on the web. Life is an odyssey!


    http://a-fashion-odyssey.blogspot.com/


    Thanks for your wonderful blog, it inspires me every day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love SHOUT OUTS.

    My blog is: http://www.laurenvellek.blogspot.com

    Two favs are posting about Smittens (I was so excited about these that day!) :

    http://laurenvellek.blogspot.com/2009/11/smitten-for-smittens.html

    and

    My letter to Adele:

    http://laurenvellek.blogspot.com/2009/12/letter-for-someone-special.html

    Love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whee! Blog Rolls!

    My blog is Phoenix Rising http://phoenixrising.onsugar.com

    A blog about fashion, writing, literature, and life!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Completely forgot to include my favorite post. There are so many! But Snow Day really made me smile: http://theenglishmuse.blogspot.com/2009/12/snow-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Make a Wish Dear Friends...

    much love,
    Fritzi Marie

    p.s. I LOVE this blog. It's too hard to pick a favorite post.

    http://kitty1111.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello Tina!

    My blog Gypsea Tree is at lauragrace7.wordpress.com

    I'm feeling quite accomplished with this post:
    http://lauragrace7.wordpress.com/2009/12/22/the-first-gypsy-doll/

    I thought of you today because I made a little tutu for my niece for Christmas! Now I kind of want one...

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awesome idea, Tina!

    My blog is at The Journal of Cultural Conversation

    http://thejcconline.com.

    My favorite post is from when I was in Peru last month:

    http://www.thejcconline.com/lessons-in-spirituality-and-why-i-hugged-a-tree-yesterday/

    ReplyDelete
  19. what a fun idea!
    My blog is
    http://capersandolives.blogspot.com/
    a post I rather like is
    http://capersandolives.blogspot.com/2009/09/post-colour-week-bit-of-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great idea! My blog is for parents in LA applying to private elementary schools. www.beyondthebrochure.blogspot.com. Check it out if you're stressed about the private school application process. We also have a book, Beyond The Brochure: An Insider's Guide To Private Elementary Schools In Los Angeles. www.fatenvelopepublishing.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I feel amazing idea, thank you very much, I teach drawing and graphic artist, my blog is about my personal work uniario:
    www.rakufrecsia.blogspot.com
    I love http://misspaq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Just found you fabby blog through another fabby blog...oh...you know how it goes!

    What a gorgeously generous idea...

    my little bit of me is over at:
    http://franklyfeisty.blogspot.com/

    and my favourite bit was my very first posting because I hope it's the start of something!

    http://franklyfeisty.blogspot.com/2009/03/my-kind-of-people.html

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wonderful idea, Tina!

    Here's my blog:
    http://ragstoreverie.blogspot.com

    I post about sales, clothes I like, artwork, magazines, etc.

    My favorite post was about an issue of V Magazine that I acquired indirectly from Visionaire's NYC office. I told my friend to fetch it for me and while he was roaming the streets of NYC, I realized that there is so much in the world that I haven't seen.

    http://ragstoreverie.blogspot.com/2009/10/beyond-borders.html

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yay! My blog is: www.destination-inspiration.blogspot.com

    Some favourite posts of mine!

    Dear Santa: http://destination-inspiration.blogspot.com/2009/12/dear-santa.html

    Hump day Ocean Getaway: http://destination-inspiration.blogspot.com/2009/12/hump-day-ocean-getaway.html

    relaxing interiors: http://destination-inspiration.blogspot.com/2009/11/relaxing-interiors-charcoal-grey-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello there,

    what a true gem your blog is!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! You are sooo inspiring - a real 'English Muse' :)

    Here are my BLOGventures: http://pauliepapiermacheandme.wordpress.com/ or
    http://pauliepapiermacheandme.tumblr.com/ (it's the same content but a different layout)

    Keep up the great work! xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey there Tina,

    Love the new layout! Been totally out of circulation for months but hopefully back in the blogging world for good!

    Thank you so much for such a wonderful blog!

    From Li @ Love Art in fabulously sunny South Africa, Cape Town @

    http://liloveart.blogspot.com/

    Have a super fabulous day!
    xoxo
    Li

    ReplyDelete
  27. what a lovely idea!

    my blog is the fabric of my life where I like to post my styling shots, flickr faves, etsy treasures and more!

    it's so hard to pick a favourite post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. I think this is such a brilliant idea.

    Here is my blog link www.littlebitsandblogs.blogspot.com

    I hope you stop by for a visit!
    XoXo Sari

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is such a nice idea!

    My blog is still pretty new so I don't have a favourite post just yet. It's called occupation: housewife and is about all the neat things that make housewifery so enjoyable. Hope you like it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  30. hey tina,

    you're missing Frou Frou Fashionista from your blog roll!

    i am loving the new layout...i'm inspired to do a re-design on mine!

    xoxo alison

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello fellow bloggers!

    My blog, The Red Topaz, is a lifeSTYLE blog that focuses on all art forms, travel, food etc. I've been enjoying checking out the links! It's good to find people with similar interests.

    You can find a post I like here.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oooooh providential! Just stumbled across this lovely blog ... and can't wait to link into all the blogs listed above!

    Mine is www.erinfaithallen.blogspot.com

    My favorite post? Hmmm ... they all come from my heart so I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hi Girls,

    My brand new blog is here http://amessoles.com/www.amessoles.com/we_love/we_love.html but ive only just started it.

    check out my company while you are at it. www.amessoles.com. I ♥ english muse

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello everyone and thanks to the English Muse for such a great opportunity!

    My blog can be found at this web address:
    http://simplyluxurious.blogspot.com

    A few of my favorite posts include:
    http://simplyluxurious.blogspot.com/2010/01/weekend-essential.html

    http://simplyluxurious.blogspot.com/2010/01/vintage-photo-shoot.html

    I look forward to checking out all of the lovely blogs out there. And continually am inspired by The English Muse.

    Have a great day!
    S.L.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi Everyone!

    Come visit me at http://simplyluxurious.blogspot.com

    A few popular posts that I think you might enjoy:

    A fashion tip:
    http://simplyluxurious.blogspot.com/2010/01/weekend-essential.html

    or inspiration via Vogue:
    http://simplyluxurious.blogspot.com/2010/01/vintage-photo-shoot.html


    Have a wonderful day!

    S.L.

    ReplyDelete
  36. i love your blog so much so hoping you like mine a bit too :)

    http://abigailstreasure.blogspot.com/

    its new for 2010 so just finding my feet but posts include:

    http://abigailstreasure.blogspot.com/2010/01/sewing-treasure.html
    http://abigailstreasure.blogspot.com/2010/01/composition-me-week-one.html
    http://abigailstreasure.blogspot.com/2010/02/japanese-origami-from-my-travels.html

    enjoy!
    best wishes
    abigail

    ReplyDelete
  37. Wow -- what a treat -- how did I get so lucky to find English Muse?

    You are immediate blogroll + post about material:

    http://buttercupbungalow.blogspot.com

    LOOOOVE, love the Temperley video. This is a find.

    Pip pip!

    Laurie Eno

    ReplyDelete
  38. I agree with this comment: "Completely forgot to include my favorite post..."is very interesting your post!is similar to another very interesting blog that spoke of viagra online

    ReplyDelete
  39. I love this idea, so many wonderful blogs to visit.

    My blog is http://reneerodriguez.typepad.com where I love to feature vintage fashion photography, beautiful interiors and artwork from my stationery line.

    I have two favorite posts:
    {marigold & gray} http://reneerodriguez.typepad.com/musings/2010/02/the-buzz.html

    {vintage inspiration} http://reneerodriguez.typepad.com/musings/2010/02/my-entry.html

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hello!
    My link is www.simplydefineddesign.blogspot.com
    and my favorite blog post is
    http://simplydefineddesign.blogspot.com/2010/03/union-jack.html
    I am new to blogging and love being inspired everyday!
    You blog is fantastic!! Best, Connie

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi!
    My link is: http://meuscarmenestamor.blogspot.com
    I've just recently started this public blog...I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

    My favorite post is: http://meuscarmenestamor.blogspot.com/2010/03/anticipation.html

    Love your blog!
    ~Gemma Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  42. Dear Tina

    I hope you are settling into your new flat well and its all coming together beautifully. I'm very sorry you have to move from your gorgeous English style home, but how wonderful to have enjoyed it for all those years, not many people have that opportunity. With your new mid-century modern pad, I wonder if you will be the Modern English Muse before long?? :)

    My blog is http://myendlessinspiration.blogspot.com/

    I'd be honoured to become the first E blog on your blogroll :)

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi, i love your blog! it makes me nostalgic for all things English, i've just returned from Japan and started re-organising my library of books and colourful homewares! the yellow forsythia & pink camelias in the garden are especially pleaseing right now too. I just started a blog recently and love the great sites out there and especially love yours! my blog is about the inspirations of my fashion lifestyle line called Ciel, its a green fashion line that sells all over the world and i started my blog to fill in the gaps of creation between collections the bits in-between!
    so its a mixture of things that caught my eye and things i am doing with the clothes!
    you can see for yourself at:
    http://cielfashion.blogspot.com/

    please keep in touch! thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  44. Draw a picture of my dog w/speech bubble, saying "mooo"

    ReplyDelete
  45. hello everyone and
    thanks to the english muse, indeed!
    i'm from italy and i have two blogs:

    http://wearebusybees.blogspot.com/

    http://cicabum.blogspot.com/

    i really hope you're gonna appreciate them
    cause i follow you every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. Hello!
    Thanks for sharing all these great blogs!! You Blog is so inspiring and I love reading it!!
    My blog is www.simplydefineddesign.blogspot.com
    My favorite post is: http://simplydefineddesign.blogspot.com/2010/05/herve-pierre.html
    I also have a monthly giveaway so if you want a chance to win great jewels become a follower!!
    All the best!! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  47. Relax every day with a cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  48. My blog is Sandy and the 1000 Paper Cranes.

    My favorite post? Wow, that one is difficult. http://www.secretagentl.com/2010/09/mission-park-and-pay.html Probably that one by Secret Agent L.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Earl Grey ---> http://antkowiaks.blogspot.com

    Lovely little lifestyle blog where I post giveaways, design inspiration, entertaining and wedding ideas, and yummy foodie fun.

    My favorite post is this one: http://antkowiaks.blogspot.com/2010/09/wedding-bouquet.html
    So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  50. What a great idea!! My blog is http://www.theauberginenotebook.com.

    ReplyDelete
  51. LOVE! your blog. It is my must see each day.

    so I am shouting out big blog lovin to you

    my blog is a newbie and I am learning as I go

    www.iamjacinta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Found your blog today and instantly addicted.

    http://flamingodancer.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  53. Very cute!

    Here's my blog: http://www.adelle.com.au

    I have a super fun giveaway on at the moment!

    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  54. Stopping by with a friendly hi...
    Thanks for sharing your favorite blogs!

    Here are mine: http://valeriedrake.blogspot.com
    http://yourpreciousportraits.com

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  55. Hi there!

    My blog address is: http://monblogtotale.blogspot.com/

    My favorite post would be.... http://monblogtotale.blogspot.com/2009/11/new-york-books-extraordinaire.html

    ReplyDelete
  56. Hello, There are many favorite posts but my favorite one is Munnar-Kerala

    http://picxy.blogspot.com/2010/09/munnar-kerala.html

    I was with my uncle when he capture this,so it is memorable.
    picture was captured at Munnar which is in kerala State of India.In Tamil language Munnar means three rivers.This beautiful place is located where the rivers Nallathani ,Mudrapuzha & Kundala meet, and so is the name.its is a very beautiful place with tea plantations, hills, lakes and forests.South India's highest peak Anamudi is located there, standing 2,695 m tall. The economy of Munnar is primarily from its vast tea and coffee plantations.Tourism also plays an important role in its economy.Munnar is referred to as the Kashmir of South India, amidst beautiful landscapes Munnar also offers Tourists relaxation,peace of mind and adventure

    Read more: Photography-Best of all: Munnar -Kerala http://picxy.blogspot.com/2010/09/munnar-kerala.html

    ReplyDelete
  57. I have added your blog in my blog list since 3 weeks.please look into it and please care to link back

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hello!!

    I like your blog very, very much!
    Mine is: http://teodoragales.wordpress.com/
    And I had to pick 2 of my favorite posts (one's a short short story, the other a sculpted character that I've recently finished working on):
    http://teodoragales.wordpress.com/2011/01/05/the-skins-of-a-million-sons-and-daughters/
    http://teodoragales.wordpress.com/2011/01/15/kerguelen/

    Yours is a great initiative. Thank you!!
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Hi,

    We like your blog a lot and we placed you in our blog roll. Our blog address is: http://www.arieff.com/blog/

    One of the best post in our blog is: http://www.arieff.com/blog/2010/10/fashion-meets-qr-codes/

    We appreciate if you link us back!
    Thank you
    Arieff Communications

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hey there,

    Your blog is sooooo beautiful and inspiring. Keep up the good work! :)

    My blog: http://snapshotsandpoems.blogspot.com

    and one of my favourite posts is: http://snapshotsandpoems.blogspot.com/2010/11/silence-depressed-me-it-wasnt-silence.html.

    TC.

    ReplyDelete
  61. I just discovered your blog and I love it :)
    My blog is
    http://murphy-bouma.blogspot.com/

    And a few of my favourite posts are these:
    http://murphy-bouma.blogspot.com/2011/01/friendships.html
    http://murphy-bouma.blogspot.com/2010/10/polaroid-quotes.html

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hi there!

    I don't know why I haven't clicked on this page before...I've been here a zillion times! ;)
    Hmmmm....my favorite post....eek! I'm not sure that I have one, so I'll just point to a post featuring some art work:

    http://thankuandgoodnite.blogspot.com/2011/03/illustration-friday-swarm.html

    xoJo

    www.thankuandgoodnite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  63. HI Everyone!
    So happy to have found this, Tina. LOVE your blog and love this idea.

    My new blog is Hello, Moxie! You can find it at --
    http://hellomoxie.blogspot.com/

    My favorite post? Hmmm ... wish I could select someone elses! :) Maybe it's No Boys Allowed (although I wish I chose a better photo). I think it captures why I wanted to start writing a blog in the first place.
    http://hellomoxie.blogspot.com/2009/06/no-boys-allowed.html

    Hope to see you all there!
    denise

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hi there!!

    This is such a cool idea :)

    My blog is DELIBERATION, and is at http://kentreloar.blogspot.com/

    My favourite post ids the funny "Incognito" one
    http://kentreloar.blogspot.com/2011/04/going-incognito.html

    ...as well as "Take hold of the one you love" http://kentreloar.blogspot.com/2011/04/take-hold-of-one-you-love.html

    Thanks for the great blog-finding/networking "tool"! keep up the good work on the blog!

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hi! This is so cool. :)

    Here's my blog: http://colanievera.blogspot.com/

    And my favorite post:
    http://colanievera.blogspot.com/2011/04/life-story-in-love.html

    Cola

    ReplyDelete
  66. Nice blog. I get plenty of visits to my blogUSA Soccer Jerseys , but even begging

    on facebook has gotten me no useful comments. I like the "curse often" recommendation, but I'm trying to be family-friendly

    myself. Maybe the comment cluster idea...

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hello! I just adore your blog.

    My blog is: http://royalmilktea.nu/
    I think my favourite post would have to be my chevron feathers DIY: http://royalmilktea.nu/2011/chevron-feathers/

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hello. Sweet of you , thanks. My blog is called 'Apple Tree'.

    Apple Tree is a place where you can gaze at gorgeous photos, get tips on super cute vintage fashion for Men, Women and Kidlets. and to check out my art, photography and videos. It's very pretty, come and visit! xxx


    http://theappletree11.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hello, English Muse :)

    My blog is www.hannahjholmes.com

    And my favorite post is...you know, I just can't decide! I'll come back and let you know if I do finally settle on one :)

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hi.. been a follower of you for awhile now! its a treat to visit! if you're interested here's mine..
    mostly just my photography, local stuff, and some adventures my husband and I get into..
    here's a recent post

    http://lovelifeandpictures.blogspot.com/2011/08/august-break-day-14-week-end.html

    ReplyDelete
  71. Your blog is one of my most favorites!! I can't pick just one post!! I love them all!

    My blog is http://www.KellyKilmer.blogspot
    Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. here's me:
    http://alexkellerblog.blogspot.com/
    i think my favorites posts are the Girls of Etsy series http://alexkellerblog.blogspot.com/search/label/the%20girls%20of%20etsy
    but my absolute fav is the one that got me off my butt and excersing
    http://alexkellerblog.blogspot.com/2011/03/for-this-im-thankful-he-came-back.html

    ReplyDelete
  73. Love your new layout Tina....and thank you for including me.....http://frenchessence.blogspot.com
    xv

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hi Vicki! Your blog is so beautiful! When is your next book coming out??

    ReplyDelete
  75. Hello Vicki! :D hope you're having a great day :D
    i love love love your blog, its very inspirational to me :)

    Mine its about photography, so ill leave it here in case you want to check it out ;)

    blueesteel.blogspot.com

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  76. Very fun!

    My blog: http://mwazloves.blogspot.com

    Favorite post? Hm. Not sure, but I do love my "Three Beautiful Things" posts, as seen here:
    http://mwazloves.blogspot.com/search/label/3BT

    ReplyDelete